Thursday, January 14, 2010

News

Today I want to express my deepest sadness over the earthquake in Haiti. Certainly, there is no more spiritual nation in the Western Hemisphere. Unfortunately, they are so syncretic that it is not clear what they believe.

I believe that they Archangel Ariel was angry at them for some set of acts they had done and punished them for their continuing sinfulness. To balance the taking of human life in Haiti, we will see some great blessing on another people. The balance must be maintained.

I consider Haiti an opportunity for all those right-minded to give to a people who really need to receive. Here is your opportunity to move ahead on the spiritual path. Give until it hurts.

To all those people in Kansas City who are ready this blog, I want to tell you that you can e-mail me at netseri@kc.rr.com and I will give you directions to the service on Friday evenings. As we provide oneg shabbat, it is necessary to rsvp before attending. Come and see what a Nasorean service looks like and join in our prayers for all those in need, especially Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment